Friday, July 8, 2011

Better Late than Never....

It was my intention to start this blog prior to Kolten being born and use it as a baby book.  You see how good I was at that....here we are 10 months later and I am just now typing my first sentence.  I guess better late than never, right?

Anyways...ALOT has been going on in the past 10 months a new house and a new baby is enough to make a girl go crazy.  However, we have survived and both Bryce and I are loving every minute of parenthood (well...maybe not the early am minutes)

Although, I would like to start at Kolt's birth and go foward that is just not realistic...instead I am going to start in the present and put up a "flashback" every now and then.  So if you randomly see a newborn post, don't be alarmed.  This is just my way of remembering our milestones as a family, since God knows half my brain went out the door when I gave birth.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment