After seeing how much Kolten liked Santa on the Polar Express I was super excited to take him to sit on Santa's lap this year. Last Friday, Bryce had a light day (Thank-you 60 degree temps in the middle of winter) and was able to meet us at the mall for a quick visit with the big guy. It was not very crowded at all so it was the perfect time to go. At first, Kolt was a little stand-offish but he got over it real quick:)
I will note that our Santa was a bit skinner this year, wonder where the other one went to?
Such a big boy! Almost makes me want to cry.
I mean really? Does it get much cuter than this? Showing his "shy smile" dimple and all.
He was so proud to be sitting on Santa's Lap. He just kept looking at the other kids and smiling with a "hey, look at what I am doing" kind of smile.
Santa getting his coloring book, guess it was time to get off and let the other kids have their turn.
"Bye, Bye Santa Claus" "Bye, Bye!"






No comments:
Post a Comment