Tuesday, January 8, 2013

34 week Ultrasound

    We had our 34 week Ultrasound today and Beck is weighing in at a husky 5 lbs 12 oz, that is almost 1 pound less than Kolten was a birth!  Can we say chunky monkey??  He is in the 77% overall and his head measurment (which is full of hair already)  is off the charts....Yep, definitely my kid!!

Here is his latest shot, I took it with my phone so it is not the best quality and his face is totally smashed in my placenta.  34 weeks, 2 days here. 


Here is a little comparrison of Kolten vs. Beckham.   They have some similarities, but I see some definite differences in their features.  Looks like Becks are going to be a little sharper than his big brothers.  I think he looks a little more like Bryce than Kolten did too. 


Getting pretty anxious to meet our new little guy!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment