Thursday, February 21, 2013

Big Bro meets Little Bro!

As I stated in the previous post, the thing that gave me the most anxiety about Beckham's arrival was how big brother was going to act about this new little fellow in our house.  Well, much to my surprise he has done AMAZING!!!  It all began at their first meeting....

We went into this thinking that Big Bro would not be able to meet Lil' Bro until we got home from the hospital.  However, when we were checking in we were told that if we asked our nurse that they may allow it!  That was all I needed to hear...I was no longer worried about the fact I was going into surgery because I would not have to wait 3 days to see Kolten.  The first day/night was kinda crazy so we waited till day two to bring big brother in.  

We had little Bro ready and waiting for his first meeting with his Big Bro. 


Grammy had taken Kolten to the mall the night before to "Build a Bear" for his little brother and stopped by the gift shop on the way for a balloon.  He came marching in with his goods sooooo proud!  


I really can not put the cuteness of the first meeting into words.  Kolten was SOOOO excited.  Beckham was all swaddled up and Kolten said "open it!" giggling while I did so.

 

Just look at the love in big brothers eyes, I could not have been more happy as I sat their watching this interaction.  



Kisses and Cookies! 



This is about as good as the "family of four" picture got.  Kolten was over pictures by this time and ready to open his big brother gift! 


My mom was able to get some of the first meeting on video.  It seriously melts my heart every time I watch it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment