Friday, November 23, 2012

Gobble, Gobble (part 2)


Thanksgiving Day we headed to Bryce's Uncle Randy and Aunt Betty's for lunch.  Kolten always has a GREAT time because Addy and Keaton are there, and we KNOW how much how ADORES Addy.  We had wonderful weather again that day and the kiddos were able to play outside.


I am not going to pose for a picture when I can be running around the backyard. 

Playing ball in the backyard, Keaton has a good kick! 

Boys chasing after Addy having a blast. 


Sweet Keaton

Randy and Betty have the PERFECT backyard for pictures, so I was able to take a few shots of Bryce and I with Kolten....the downside to having a DSLR camera is that alot of people do not know how to use them, so I was unable to get a pic of all 3..I mean 4 of us:) 
My sweet boys

Look at those baby blues times 4, what a lucky gal I am. 


Thanksgiving evening, we headed over to Nana and Papa's for the inaugural bonfire in their new fire pit.  When I say fire pit...I mean FIRE PIT.....this thing is HUGE, Papa definitely went all out on this project.  Nana likes to joke that they probably ended up spending $1,000 per fire.   I unfortunately did not have my camera, so I have no pictures to show but I will eventually get some on here, promise.  Kolten was not a fan of the fire at first, he kept saying "no fire, no fire".  I believe the credit for this fear goes to the "Day of Diesel" Thomas the Train movie.  He eventually go over it and loved running his cars around the huge circle.  




We wrapped up our Thanksgiving traditions Friday evening by going to the Hadi Shrine Circus.  Bryce has been going to the Circus on Thanksgiving night since he was two years old.  Well, last year was the first circus at the new Ford Center...not only did they rock Bryce's "tradition" by changing the venue, they also canceled the Thursday night show! Not that big of a deal since we could just go to the Friday night show, right?  Well tell Bryce that,  can we say "not a big fan of change".   Kolten LOVED parts of the circus, his favorite was anything with animals and the dirt bikes at the end.  However, he was very bored by all the acrobatic routines...and in my opinion there were WAY too many of those this year.  Overall, it was a pretty good circus and Kolten had fun! 

Kolten's Third Circus and Daddy's 30th
c

 All ready to head to the circus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment