Bryce and his family were all by his side when he passed. I know this means alot to Bryce as one of his biggest fears was Papaw dying alone in the nursing home. Right before Papaw passed, he opened his eyes and looked around the room full of people who loved him most, leaned up and kissed Mamaw twice, closed his eyes and took his last earthly breath. Still brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it....
I was very blessed to get to know Papaw. He was one of the most loving men I have ever meet. He was so genuine and you always felt welcome when Papaw was around. He was Bryce's "father figure" through his life, and I am truly grateful for him. I know Bryce would not be the amazing man, husband and father he is today without Papaw's influence.
![]() |
| First Time Papaw met Kolten, Love this picture. |






No comments:
Post a Comment