Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Bunny

The week before Easter, Kolten's daycare always has an Easter Bunny "visit and picture day."  This is SOOO nice because it saves us a trip to the mall.  This year was very different from last year.  

The first difference, the weather!  This morning we woke up to SNOW!  Yep, thats right, snow in March.  Granted it was not much snow, but it is still snow and any type of white powder should be LONG gone by now.    Last year, the bunny sat outside and we wore shorts and t-shirts.  This year it was sweaters, pants and a coat with an indoor bunny scene.  

Last year the visit went something like this....



Kolten HATED the Easter Bunny, he was scared to death and wanted nothing to do with that oversized rabbit (can you really blame him?)  He would not take his eyes off him, he watched him all the way to the car to make sure that creepy thing was not following him.  

This year?  Happy as a clam! 


I was not really surprised given his LOVE for Santa this year and we had been talking about the bunny for sometime and he seemed super excited about it. Plus, he does not have many fears these days.  I would never have considered him super shy, but he was a little shy to strangers.  Not so much anymore..this kid will talk to a tree.  

It might have also helped that these guys meet us there and were coming over to the house to play when we were finished! 


The last big change was this guy!  Yep, Beckham's first visit with the Bunny.  I am kind of upset I did not get Kolten alone too, but I totally spaced on that one. 



I also took the opportunity to snap a couple of the pics of the boys in their coordinating outfits before we left.  Kolten was not much for cooperating, but I got a few cute shots.   


No comments:

Post a Comment