Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tic-O-Teat

This year, Halloween was bitter sweet for us.  Bryce's Papaw, who has been in the nursing home for quite sometime, started to decline. Bryce had been at the nursing home that day, but did leave to take our little guy trick-or-treating.

I had originally bought Kolten a spider costume.  One night when my sister was over we decided to try it on to see if he liked it...Well, that was a big fat noooo!   


I decided to look around for another costume...I did not want something too baby, but also not too grown up.  When I ran across a Mr. Potato Head costume...I thought PERFECT, he had really been interested in his "tato head" lately so I thought he would like it(or at least wear the dang thing).  We talked about his costume alot before Halloween and he was excited when he looked at it, key word here...LOOKED. When the big day came he wanted nothing to do with it...at first.    




"No Tato Mom, No Tato" 

Once daddy got home, he finally got over his hate for the costume and was content.  We headed out to Nana and Papa's house who had a new Thomas Train for his Halloween bucket...and that was the icing on the cake...He LOVED Halloween now! We finished the night at Grammy and Pop's with White Chili and picnic while watching "munks" for Kolten! 









No comments:

Post a Comment