So I guess I will start by introducing our new little guy...MEET BABY BECKHAM!
I found out we were expecting baby Brackett #2 right after our family vacation to San Destin in June. I was somewhat surprised because it happened so fast this time, but super excited none-the-less. I must have had some sort of "mommy intuition" going on though, because when we were shopping at the outlet malls in Florida I picked up a Big Brother outfit from Gymboree for Kolten. My justification was that it would fit for awhile and was super cheap, so why not buy it? Little did I know just how soon we would use it. The following Sunday was Fathers Day and I REALLY wanted to wait and tell Bryce the news, but lets be serious people....I could barely make it till he got home from work, much less a full week! Bryce was home late that night, so after Kolt's bath I geared him up in his Big Bro outfit and told him to go find his daddy. I think Bryce was even more surprised than I was, but SUPER excited also. We were able to tell my Dad the following Sunday on Father's Day, so that was pretty cool. He wanted a fishing pole for him and Kolten, so instead of just two poles, I bought three and stuck the following pictures in there with "notes" around each that read.."Pop's Pole", "Kolten's Pole", and "Baby's Brackett's" pole.
So here we are now with less than 2 1/2 months to go...it is AMAZING how fast this one has flown by. It has been a pretty easy pregnancy overall and I have done MUCH better in the weight gain department, about 25 lbs so far which is still not GREAT...but I gained 80 total with Kolten, so better in comparison. I think being pregnant in winter makes a HUGE difference, plus chasing around a VERY active 2 year old boy helps as well! We are super excited to meet this little man!






No comments:
Post a Comment