Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun on the Farm


Fall is my ABSOLUTE favorite season, I love everything about it...including all the fun activities that take place during this time of year!  Having Kolten makes it even more fun!  

We took our annual trip with the Siesky's to Mayse Farm, it has been a pretty mild winter but it was particular chilly this day.  



The gang getting ready to head out on the farm.  Kolten is crazy about his cousins! 



Baby Kinley could not miss out on the fun!


Keaton and Kolten playing in the corn....what a great idea!  Much cleaner than sand, maybe they are onto something on the farm. . 


They loved rolling in the giant hamster wheel.  Kolten let Addy do the work:) 


Pumpkin Sling Shoot with Mommy and Daddy! 


Getting soooo tall, crazy the difference a year makes.  


Kolten LOVED the horse!  He was not scared at all, and wanted to ride the "big horse" which made mommy VERY happy since the "small horse" was a pony!!!!!!!!  I would have let him ride it if he wanted to I promise...I might just had  to watch from a distance. 






Looking for pumpkins with daddy.  We went a little late in the season this year, so the pickings were pretty bare....the leaves had already fallen off all the trees too:(  Not as pretty as it was the year before. 




Last ride as a family of three, next year little Beck will be with us on the ride. 


All five of the Siesky's...little Kinley is hiding. 



No comments:

Post a Comment