Kolten is the kind of child who becomes OBSESSED with one thing/toy at a time. Whatever is popular at the moment is ALL he wants to play with. He had been on a cars/trains rotation for some time, but in the last couple of weeks the plastic animals have become the front runner. Pop came over last night and brought a new Elephant, Lion, and Giraffe and Kolten has not put them down since. His first sentence when he got out of bed this morning was "Let's go upstairs and play animals!" Forget Breakfast..right? Oh, and typically along with whatever the obsession is at the moment is a movie to go right along with it..right now, it is Lion King 2, or in the words of Kolten "Another Lion King, Simba's Pride." It was a rainy weekend, so I believe we watched "Another Lion King" at LEAST 5 times.
Luckily, we were able to get outside for a little bit today..and guess who came with us? Yep, the beloved animals:) I was able to capture some shots of Kolten and his animals in action..I just love these pictures because they really capture his imagination right now. So. much. fun!!!!!
Man, I sure do love this sweet boy!
And this one too, who was not thrilled about the volume of his brothers play today.


No comments:
Post a Comment