Our little (I use that term lightly) guy turned a quarter of year old this month!
Beckham 5.5.2013
2 month vs 3 month
Can you believe the difference a month makes?!? Just look at those cheeks! This guy is officially comparable to his brother at this age. I thought he might be our small one, but I don't think we have "small ones."
Sleep:
Beckham is still sleeping MUCH better than his brother. However, I use the term "sleeping through the night" lightly because he wakes up a few times for his paci. No big deal since he is right next to me in his rock and play sleeper, but we REALLY need to move him to his bed soon.
Food:
He is still taking Similac Sensitive formula. He takes 5 ounces every 3-4 hours, except for the last bottle of the night.
{LOVES}
His tongue..
His Hands,
His Brother,
and his tubby!!!!
I pulled a "second child" move big time this month and decided to take his 3 month pictures on my own. Obviously, Alisann does a MUCH better job but they can't really do much at 3 months anyways so I thought I would save a few bucks (and the hubby doesn't think I'm frugal). They actually did not turn out too awful. However, this child is not as easy to photograph as his brother since he has a "close my eyes smile"
And last, but not least we got AMAZING results from the sleep study. Basically, there are no issues causing him to lose oxygen and no surgery is needed!! Praise the Lord, SOOOOO very thankful for that blessing. He is actually starting to sound much better already, which is even more awesome!
Happy 3 months baby boy! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
Happy 3 months baby boy! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!







No comments:
Post a Comment